The match between Jamshedpur FC and Kerala Blasters FC will be played at Tilak Maidan, Vasco da Gama, Goa.
The match will be played on 10th January and will start at 07:30 PM IST. It will be aired live on Star Sports 1 SD and HD, Star Sports 2 HD and SD (English), Star Sports Hindi 1 SD and HD, and Star Sports 3. The live streaming of the game will also be available on Disney+ Hotstar VIP and Jio TV.
Preview: Jamshedpur FC and Kerala Blasters FC
Jamshedpur FC will lock horns with Kerala Blasters FC in the ISL, in Vasco, on Sunday. Jamshedpur had an excellent start to the season, remaining unbeaten for six games consecutively. But the Tata group-owned club is currently going through a difficult period. With just 3 wins in 9 games, they’re currently fifth on the table, having amassed just 13 points this season.
Speaking of Kerala Blasters, they’ve lost steam since the very start of the season. Having played 9 ISL matches so far, they’ve managed to register a victory in just a single game. In their previous encounter, Odisha FC thumped the Blasters 4-2 at the GMC Stadium. Seeing their current position on the table, Kerala Blasters FC will need to win consecutive matches if they want to qualify for the playoffs.
Our Recommended ISL Betting Operators
- Money Back on First Cricket Bet
- Cash Out, Combo Boost
- Football Free bet
- Maximum Cricket Cashback 10%
- India Super League Cashback
- Common wallet 100% deposit bonus up to ₹8,000 !
- Weekly sports bonus
- Cash races
- Bitcoin bonuses
Injury and availability updates
Kerala Blasters FC’s Nishu Kumar is recovering from an injury and so it’s likely that he would not take part in the upcoming match.
Jamshedpur FC vs Kerala Blasters FC probable XI
Jamshedpur FC: Probable XI
Ricky Lallawmawma, Alex Lima, Jackichand Singh, Nerijus Valskis, Aitor Monroy, Isaac Vanmalsawma, Aniket Jadhav, TP Rehenesh, Laldinliana Renthlei, Stephen Eze, Peter Hartley
Jamshedpur FC complete squad
- Goalkeepers: Niraj Kumar, Raj Mahato, Vishal Yadav, TP Rehenesh, Pawan Kumar
- Defenders: Joyner Lourenco, Laldinliana Renthlei, Karan Amin, Peter Hartley, Stephen Eze, Narender Gehlot, Ricky Lallawmawma, Subhash Barua, Manash Protim Gogoi, Sandip Mandi
- Midfielders: Issac Vanmalsawma, Amarjit Singh, Gorachand Mardi, Gaurab, Bhupender Singh, Aitor Monroy, Alex Lima, Jackichand Singh, Nicholas Fitzgerald, Mobashir Rahman, Jitendra Singh, Manisana Singh, Harsha Parui, Billu Teli
- Forwards: Sapam Kennedy Singh, David Grande, Aniket Jadhav, William Lalnunfela, Nerijus Valskis
Kerala Blasters FC: Probable XI
Albino Gomes, Abdul Nediyodath, Jessel Carneiro, Jeakson Singh, Sandeep Singh, Bakary Kone, Vicente Gomez, Rahul KP, Facundo Pereyra, Jordan Murray, Sahal Abdul Samad.
Kerala Blasters FC complete squad
- Goalkeepers: Prabhsukhan Singh Gill, Muheet Khan, Albino Gomes, Bilal Khan
- Defenders: Jessel Carneiro, Lalruatthara, Costa Nhamoinesu, Nishu Kumar, Bakary Kone, Sandeep Singh, Abdul Hakku
- Midfielders: Rahul KP, Givson Singh, Jeakson Singh, Prasanth Karuthadathkuni, Ritwik Das, Rohit Kumar, Sergio Cidoncha, Sahal Abdul Samad, Vicente Gomez, Seityasen Singh, Lalthathanga Khawlhring, Yendrembam Denechandra, Nongdamba Naorem, Arjun Jayaraj, Ayush Adhikari
- Forwards: Naorem Mahesh Singh, Shaiborlang Kharpan, Gary Hooper, Jordan Murray, Facundo Pereyra
Jamshedpur FC vs Kerala Blasters FC predictions: Recommend players
Goalkeeper: Albino Gomes
Defenders: Stephen Eze, Peter Hartley, Jessel Carneiro, Laldinliana Renthlei
Midfielders: Vicente Gomez, Aitor Monroy, Rahul KP, Sahal Abdul Samad
Forwards: Nerijus Valskis, Facundo Pereyra
Top picks for Jamshedpur FC vs Kerala Blasters FC
Nerijus Valskis was the Golden Boot Award winner in the 2019-20 season, so it’s no surprise that he is the top pick for the next game. ISL 2020-21 has also been a great season for him as he has scored 6 goals for his side so far.
Having played 9 matches in ISL 2020-21, Facundo Pereyra has failed to post a goal on the scoreboard. But his excellent attacking ability and decent passing accuracy make him a top preference for the upcoming game.
Man of the Match prediction
As you’d guess, Nerijus Valskis would likely take home the ‘Man of the Match’ honor in the game.
With a great lineup that consists of Nerijus Valskis and Stephen Eze, it’s no surprise that Jamshedpur FC is looking exceptionally settled as the season progresses. On the other hand, Kerala Blasters FC has struggled since the start of the season. Both the teams will play the next game with the intention of winning, but taking into account the stats so far, Jamshedpur FC could potentially be the one to watch for this ISL game.
Last Updated on January 30, 2021